2019 General Appropriations Budget (Detail)
Michigan Department of Treasury
(To Access Road Commission's Annual Audit Reports)
Certification of Employee Related Conditions
PA 530 - Annual Pension Report
Pension Corrective Action Plan
PA 202 of 2017 - Pension
PA 202 of 2017 - OPEB
OPEB Corrective Action Plan
The information in this dashboard has been provided by the Michigan Transportation Asset Management Council for the State of Michigan.
The gauges from the dashboards show the condition, operation, and investment in Michigan’s public road system from the Transportation Asset Management Council (TAMC). By viewing the gauges you can measure the performance of the Montcalm County Road Commission and compare performance for roads under the jurisdiction of the State of Michigan, counties, cities and villages.
- Pavement: gauges the condition of paved road surfaces.
- Bridge: gauges the condition of bridges based on bi-annual bridge inspections.
- Traffic: gauges the estimated annual miles on roadways.
- Safety: gauges the number of traffic accidents to measure how effectively the Road Commission road system is performing.
- Maintenance: gauges the activities of snow removal, patching, grading, and mowing.
- Finance: gauges how investments in the road and bridge system are made by the counties according to Public Act 51 report.
The Road Commission for Montcalm County's Transparency Files are in Adobe PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader, you can download on for free from Adobe's website.